Hungry Girl: Recipes and Survival Strategies for Guilt-Free Eating in the Real World

January 17, 2010 · Posted in Bestselling Cooking Books 

Product Description
Do you want to eat burgers, chocolate cake, frozen margaritas, fudge, and French fries–and still fit into your pants? Is life not worth living without brownies and onion rings? Do you want a surefire way to tame your cravings? From breakfast ideas and chopped salads to guilt-free junk food and cocktails, Hungry Girl recipes taste great but are low in fat and calories. Check it out! * Eggs Bene-Chick: 183 calories
* Bring on the Breakfast Pizza: 127 calories<... More >>

Hungry Girl: Recipes and Survival Strategies for Guilt-Free Eating in the Real World

Be Sociable, Share!


5 Responses to “Hungry Girl: Recipes and Survival Strategies for Guilt-Free Eating in the Real World”

  1. Christine Mullen on January 17th, 2010 11:03 pm

    I never received this product and never got a response from two or three e-mails I sent them telling them I never got the book. And my account was charged. I would really like to either get the book or get a refund.
    Rating: 1 / 5

  2. David J. Blum on January 18th, 2010 1:55 am

    I emailed Amazon twice on the problem of never receiving the book. I got a return email Amazon forwarded the email to the company. However, I never got the book. I bought alot of items from Amazon and this is the firs time I was disappointed.
    Rating: 1 / 5

  3. Diane Boone on January 18th, 2010 2:51 am

    We got our book in a timely manner and it was in excellent condition. Good job!
    Rating: 5 / 5

  4. E. Antul on January 18th, 2010 5:23 am

    This “cookbook” is pathetic. People need to stop relying on gimmicks like this tasteless, low-in-nutrition, highly processed garbage and learn to eat real food. Eat veggies, fruit, good quality dairy, good fats, whole grains, good quality eggs, and lean meats on occasion, make them as local and seasonal as possible, exercise, and you’ll be fine. Buy a real cookbook and cook with real ingredients. Count your calories using one of the dozens of online calorie counting sites out there and you’ll be amazed by the results. You will be fuller, happier and healthier if you eat real food from nearby farms and cook it yourself. You also need to get off the couch and start exercising and doing things around the house and yard for yourself. Fire the lawn care company, fire the cleaning service, cancel the cable, throw out the delivery menus, pull out the cookbooks, broom and the mop, and start living your own life! Lift heavy weights (whatever that means for you), do good cardio (means break a sweat, gym bunnies!), eat right 90% of the time and have good quality desserts and/or drinks the other 10%. You’ll never miss a thing. If you don’t like veggies, it’s time to grow up. Keep trying them until you find the ones you like and start expanding your palate from there. Quit whining and start doing the right thing. If you own this book, recycle it.
    Rating: 1 / 5

  5. Francesca on January 18th, 2010 8:12 am

    I was getting Hungry girl recipes online and now have them all at my fingertips in my kitchen. It’s very helpful since I’m following the WW program. Very good book.
    Rating: 5 / 5

Leave a Reply